The Better Business Bureau’s Annual Torch Awards for Ethics aim to highlight the businesses that engage ethically within the marketplace. This year, The Better Business Bureau Serving the Pacific Southwest, in partnership with Desert Financial Credit Union, has honored 16 Arizona companies as Finalists for the 2020 Torch Award for Ethics!
Nelson Estate Jewelers is proud to be a finalist in the following category (Category 1-5):
Throughout October, finalists, judges, and the title sponsor will be celebrated through a visual campaign on BBB’s social media channels. Videos will feature personal messages from businesses on how they’ve overcome ethical challenges and implemented crucial shifts in operations while maintaining integrity.
Honesty and integrity matter, which is why Nelson Estate Jewelers is so incredibly proud to be honored as a finalist for Better Business Bureau’s 2020 Torch Awards for Ethics! Check out the personal message from Nelson Estate Jewelers here:
The winners of the 2020 BBB Torch Award for Ethics will be announced on October 28, 2020! Good luck to all the finalists!
2020 BBB Torch Awards for Ethics AZ finalists are:
Category 1: Employees 1-5
- 10 to 1 Public Relations
- Commercial Property Connect, LLC
- Nelson Estate Jewelers LLC
Category 2: Employees 6-10
- Apple Plumbing Services
- Curt’s Auto Repair
- MTS Painting and Property Services, Inc.
Category 3: Employees 11-20
- Automotive Diagnostic Specialties
- Compass Cleaning Solutions
- Silver Fern Landscaping
Category 4: Employees 21-50
- Forrest Anderson Plumbing & Air Conditioning Inc.
- Patrick Riley Cooling, Heating and Plumbing
- Rescue One Air LLC
Category 5: Employees 51-150
- 1st Bank Yuma
- Arizona Foundation Solutions
- Day and Night Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing Inc.
- Category 6: Employees 151+
- OneAZ Credit Union